View Single Post
Old 14th July 2010, 19:31

Default ISPC3 on CentOS 5.5 64 Bit - Installation fails with Path Errors & DB not imported

Hi,

after having used ISPC2 for about 2 years now, I took the chance of a failed hard drive to give V3 a go now. I prepared a Installation closely following the Perfect Server SetUp, but the base system was installed by the Serverprovider, Server4You. The Firewall and SE Linux are switched off. Unfortunately I failed with several issues:

1) Starting ISPC Installation results in 22 Lines of following error:
Quote:
sh: /which: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
(File or Folder not found)

2) If I go through anyway, at the End I was presended with the error, that the MySQL Data can not be imported. The Database is created correctly by ISPC.

3) On the Perfect Server Installation the SA-Update Command fails:
Quote:
Argument "1.39_01" isn't numeric in subroutine entry at /usr/bin/sa-update line 83.
Now, looking around the Forum I found a couple of users who had the first issue and a common question back to those users was: what is the output of the "echo $PATH" command, which nobody seems to have answered, so I just append it here:

Quote:
/usr/kerberos/sbin:/usr/kerberos/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/root/bin
I take it there must be something missing, but currently I don't seem to be able to find out what. I tried Version ISPConfig-3.0.2.1 as well as ISPConfig-3.0.2.2

cheers

Klaus

Last edited by kweitzel; 14th July 2010 at 19:35. Reason: Added Firewall and SE Linux Note
Sponsored Links