View Single Post
Old 16th February 2010, 23:00

Default Soap Error: DTD are not supported by SOAP

Hi I'm trying to get my spamfilter to work but I still getting error msg

I replace

Original:

$update = $client->mail_spamfilter_user_update($session_id, $id, $mail_user[0]['sys_userid'], $params);

Replacement:

$clientid = 0;
$update = $client->mail_spamfilter_user_update($session_id, $clientid, $mail_user[0]['mailuser_id'], $params);

and I get:

Soap Error: DTD are not supported by SOAP

Can you help me?
regrads,
Jorge

[QUOTE=NeeChee;213239]Below are the installation instructions for the Mailuser plugins for Roundcube mail 0.3.x combined with ISPconfig 3.

Troubleshooting and FAQ
(SOAP) Errors:
Q: I get an error "Soap Error no client with id $client_id found" when applying settings.
A: Please refer to http://howtoforge.com/forums/showpos...6&postcount=29 for a workaround for this problem. (Warning: Code modifications are NOT supported, this is just a workaround until this problem is solved. Use at your own risk!)

Q: I get an error "Soap Error: you do not have permission to access this function roundcube" when using the plugins.
A: You probably haven't configured the permissions for the remote ISPconfig user yet. Please refer to steps 2 and 3 of the instructions.

Q: I get an error "Soap error : The login failed, username and password was wrong" when using the plugins.
A: You probably haven't configured the permissions for the remote ISPconfig user yet. Please refer to step 2 of the instructions.

Q: I'm getting an error "Soap Error: No user with username <yourusername> found." when applying settings using the plugins.
A: Your remote user doesn't exist. Please refer to step 2 of the instructions.