View Single Post
  #16  
Old 25th January 2010, 17:51
Mosquito Mosquito is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 85
Thanks: 5
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default

I made all of them * this morning. This fixed everything, except the currently functioning domain.

The domain that works now started pointing the an index file in another client's website. I tested this by modifying their default index.html and then refreshing the existing domain. It had the change. When it was a *, it seems to be pointing at a completely different DocRoot, even though the configuration I posted above shows it pointing to the correct location.

The existing domain would not find subdirectories either. In this case, it threw a 404 for the /forums/ subdirectory. When it was not a *, this functioned.

The SUBdomains for the domain did work.

Examples when everything was a *:
www.team-vipers.com/forums/ - 404
bans.team-vipers.com - 200
andrewwegner.com - 200
team-vipers.com - 200 (But, it pulled the index file from andrewwegner.com)
Reply With Quote