View Single Post
Old 6th April 2006, 12:41

Default Problems with login pages ispconfig 2.1.1

thanks for the help with the domain and host names. got it right, but it continues to provide me with challenges. i can now go to http://ak.travel.co.za:81/. only problem is it says this:

Warning: main(login/lib/lang/.lng) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/login.php on line 31

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'login/lib/lang/.lng' (include_path='.:/root/ispconfig/php/lib/php') in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/login.php on line 31

so i edited the code and pointed it directly to the source. your code was:

session_start();
include("../lib/config.inc.php");
require_once("login/lib/lang/".$go_info["server"]["lang"].".lng");
$err = intval($_GET["err"]);
?>

edited code below:

session_start();
include("../lib/config.inc.php");
//require_once("login/lib/lang/".$go_info["server"]["lang"].".lng");
require_once("login/lib/lang/en.lng"); (- inserted by myself)
$err = intval($_GET["err"]);

this is maybe a solution in a way but if i need to make changes in language later this is a problem. so that needs to be repaired. now i went on using my little patch. i entered my username and password and got this:

Warning: main(ispconfig_db_.lib.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/login/login.php on line 32

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'ispconfig_db_.lib.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/root/ispconfig/php/lib/php') in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/login/login.php on line 32

Fatal error: Class 'db_' not found in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/login/login.php on line 34

please advise me as to what i should do. thanks a stack.