View Single Post
Old 17th January 2010, 13:26

Really guys it isn't working. I'm losing my mind over here by the hour. I've renamed myhostname so that there aren't any duplicates in virtual-domains.

But of course that wasn't the problem, it couldn't be that simple.

Please, for the love of god 'cause I haven't done this before, tell me what are the steps to follow in ISPConfig make sure I at least can receive emails.

I even added right now my domain in the whitelist with type recipient and it still bounces the email on the count that the user i'm trying to send to (on my domain) doesn't exist. But the hell it does exist.

I'll post the mysql query log with what queries postfix does when it receives an email I send from gmail and which queries return something or not based on what's in the table.

Quote:
F 3290 Query SELECT transport FROM mail_transport WHERE domain='*' and active = 'y' and server_id = 1
F 3290 Query SELECT transport FROM mail_transport WHERE domain='*' and active = 'y' and server_id = 1
3291 Connect ispconfig@localhost on dbispconfig
F 3291 Query SELECT domain FROM mail_domain WHERE domain='gmail.com' and active = 'y' and server_id = 1
3292 Connect ispconfig@localhost on dbispconfig
F 3292 Query SELECT domain FROM mail_transport WHERE domain='gmail.com' and active = 'y' and server_id = 1
F 3292 Query SELECT domain FROM mail_transport WHERE domain='com' and active = 'y' and server_id = 1
F 3290 Query SELECT transport FROM mail_transport WHERE domain='gmailuser@gmail.com' and active = 'y' and server_id = 1
F 3290 Query SELECT transport FROM mail_transport WHERE domain='gmail.com' and active = 'y' and server_id = 1
F 3290 Query SELECT transport FROM mail_transport WHERE domain='.com' and active = 'y' and server_id = 1
T 3291 Query SELECT domain FROM mail_domain WHERE domain='website.com' and active = 'y' and server_id = 1
F 3290 Query SELECT transport FROM mail_transport WHERE domain='emailuser@website.com' and active = 'y' and server_id = 1
F 3290 Query SELECT transport FROM mail_transport WHERE domain='website.com' and active = 'y' and server_id = 1
F 3290 Query SELECT transport FROM mail_transport WHERE domain='.com' and active = 'y' and server_id = 1
3293 Connect ispconfig@localhost on dbispconfig
F 3293 Query SELECT access FROM mail_access WHERE source='mail-ew0-f209.google.com' and type = 'client' and active = 'y'
F 3293 Query SELECT access FROM mail_access WHERE source='google.com' and type = 'client' and active = 'y'
F 3293 Query SELECT access FROM mail_access WHERE source='com' and type = 'client' and active = 'y'
F 3293 Query SELECT access FROM mail_access WHERE source='209.85.219.209' and type = 'client' and active = 'y'
F 3293 Query SELECT access FROM mail_access WHERE source='209.85.219' and type = 'client' and active = 'y'
F 3293 Query SELECT access FROM mail_access WHERE source='209.85' and type = 'client' and active = 'y'
F 3293 Query SELECT access FROM mail_access WHERE source='209' and type = 'client' and active = 'y'
3294 Connect ispconfig@localhost on dbispconfig
F 3294 Query SELECT access FROM mail_access WHERE source='gmailuser@gmail.com' and type = 'sender' and active = 'y' and server_id = 1
F 3294 Query SELECT access FROM mail_access WHERE source='gmail.com' and type = 'sender' and active = 'y' and server_id = 1
F 3294 Query SELECT access FROM mail_access WHERE source='com' and type = 'sender' and active = 'y' and server_id = 1
F 3294 Query SELECT access FROM mail_access WHERE source='gmailuser@' and type = 'sender' and active = 'y' and server_id = 1
3295 Connect ispconfig@localhost on dbispconfig
F 3295 Query SELECT access FROM mail_access WHERE source='emailuser@website.com' and type = 'recipient' and active = 'y' and server_id = 1
T 3295 Query SELECT access FROM mail_access WHERE source='website.com' and type = 'recipient' and active = 'y' and server_id = 1
F 3295 Query SELECT access FROM mail_access WHERE source='com' and type = 'recipient' and active = 'y' and server_id = 1
F 3295 Query SELECT access FROM mail_access WHERE source='emailuser@' and type = 'recipient' and active = 'y' and server_id = 1
3296 Connect ispconfig@localhost on dbispconfig
F 3296 Query SELECT destination FROM mail_forwarding WHERE source='emailuser@website.com' and active = 'y' and server_id = 1
3297 Connect ispconfig@localhost on dbispconfig
T 3297 Query SELECT email FROM mail_user WHERE email='emailuser@website.com' and postfix = 'y' and server_id = 1
F 3291 Query SELECT domain FROM mail_domain WHERE domain='gmail.com' and active = 'y' and server_id = 1
F 3292 Query SELECT domain FROM mail_transport WHERE domain='gmail.com' and active = 'y' and server_id = 1
F 3292 Query SELECT domain FROM mail_transport WHERE domain='com' and active = 'y' and server_id = 1
F 3290 Query SELECT transport FROM mail_transport WHERE domain='gmailuser@gmail.com' and active = 'y' and server_id = 1
F 3290 Query SELECT transport FROM mail_transport WHERE domain='gmail.com' and active = 'y' and server_id = 1
T 3291 Query SELECT domain FROM mail_domain WHERE domain='website.com' and active = 'y' and server_id = 1
F 3290 Query SELECT transport FROM mail_transport WHERE domain='emailuser@website.com' and active = 'y' and server_id = 1
F 3290 Query SELECT transport FROM mail_transport WHERE domain='website.com' and active = 'y' and server_id = 1
F 3296 Query SELECT destination FROM mail_forwarding WHERE source='emailuser@website.com' and active = 'y' and server_id = 1
3298 Connect ispconfig@localhost on dbispconfig
T 3298 Query SELECT email FROM mail_user WHERE email='emailuser@website.com' and postfix = 'y' and server_id = 1
F 3296 Query SELECT destination FROM mail_forwarding WHERE source='gmailuser@gmail.com' and active = 'y' and server_id = 1
F 3298 Query SELECT email FROM mail_user WHERE email='gmailuser@gmail.com' and postfix = 'y' and server_id = 1
F 3296 Query SELECT destination FROM mail_forwarding WHERE source='@gmail.com' and active = 'y' and server_id = 1
F 3298 Query SELECT email FROM mail_user WHERE email='@gmail.com' and postfix = 'y' and server_id = 1
mail_transport and mail_forwarding tables are empty