Problems with domain and host name ispconfig 2.1.1
i am trying your out of the box ISPconfig installation on FC4 as a server. So far i have got the server setup and is purring like a happy cat - at least i think it is.
my problem comes when i install ISPconfig. it goes through the procedures quite well until it asks for:
* mysql server: localhost - per your example. should i change it? where do i get the info from?
* mysql user: root
* mysql password: rootpassword
* ISPconfig database: ispconfigdb - per your example
* ISPconfig ip address: 127.0.0.1 - as it is localhost. can i change this? do i have to setup another ip address for this? if so how?
* host name: here is a part of my problem - when i set up fc4 i set the host name as ak.travel.co.za. do i insert that here?
* domain: more of my problems. what do i put in here? where do i get the info?
* ISPconfig protocol: can't get here yet - if anything goes wrong here i will be in contact.
if you can help- me on this i would be very happy.