View Single Post
Old 31st December 2009, 10:10

At first, i hope you do not mind me editing your post above. I replaced domain name and ip with something else. The reason for this, that if it is posted here and you maybe forget about e.g. editing the admin password for the ISPConfig interface or what so ever.... bad luck

Regarding to your problem, either some output is missing, as it directly misses some directories after detecting to not have some header files.
It could also mean, that the installer does not handle this error right and instead of stopping, produces the following errors.
Therefore I'd reunzip the installtion stuff and try to fix the following error at first:
Quote:
configure: error: neither stdarg.h nor varargs.h present
ERROR: Could not configure UUDeview
cd: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories : No such file or directory
mv: cannot stat `binaries/aps.tar.gz': No such file or directory
Based on the following lines I'd say the C header files are missing, could be that they are located in the gcc devel package or similar.
Quote:
checking for ANSI C header files... no
checking for size_t... yes
checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) no
checking whether time.h and sys/time.h may both be included... no
checking for fcntl.h... no
checking for unistd.h... no
checking for memory.h... no
checking for malloc.h... no
checking for errno.h... no
checking for direct.h... no
checking for io.h... no
checking for sys/time.h... no
checking for getcwd... no
checking for popen... no
checking for gettimeofday... no
checking for isatty... no
checking for tempnam... no
checking for strerror... no
checking for stdin... no
checking for stdarg.h... no
checking for varargs.h... no
Maybe you compare your setup with e.g. this tutorial: http://www.howtoforge.com/perfect-se...64-ispconfig-2
Eventhoug it covers Fedora 11 64bit's this should work fine for a normal installation as well.