View Single Post
Old 28th December 2009, 08:33

Send a message via Skype™ to Horfic

Quote:
Originally Posted by atjensen11 View Post
I would like to see the ability (either in Roundcube or ISPConfig3) for an email to request a password reset should they forget their password.
That is great idea.

Quote:
The Squirrelmail Change Password plugin could be configured to force users to change their password after a fixed time interval. I liked that option as an administrator.
I could include that. Good idea.

Quote:
Is there a ISPConfig3 cron job on an interval that must run before the autoresponse settings take effect? If so, perhaps my first test after disabling was performed too quickly before that cron job had updated the system settings.
ISPConfig3 is using a Cronjob, it runs every minute. So every changes, password, autoreply, spamfilter, etc. are taking effect after 1 min.

Quote:
On my wish list of features, I would like to see users have the ability to white/black list settings for the Spam filter. I haven't thought it through yet, but some advanced users should have the ability to change their Spam filter policy setting. I don't know how you would limit which users would have the capability and which ones wouldn't.
Black/Whitelist for user isn't supported yet by ISPConfig3 as I know. Although the programs can do it, but then i can't use the remote functions of ISPConfig3 and I couldn't be sure if the plugin works then for every OS(I use Debian 5).

Quote:
I haven't thought it through yet, but some advanced users should have the ability to change their Spam filter policy setting. I don't know how you would limit which users would have the capability and which ones wouldn't.
You really think the users would know what it means? I mean the default policy names are not really the best explanation.

PS: When you have the https mod for the ISPConfig3 webinterface. Then the remote_url starts with https://....

Last edited by Horfic; 28th December 2009 at 08:39.