I'm running ISPConfig 2.2.32 on CentOS 5.3. I've been running without any problems, but I just updated ssh and now the ISPConfig control panel will not load. Any ideas what might be wrong?
Steps I took:
1. yum update php (version 5.2.9 is now installed)
2. service httpd restart (this gave me an error starting back up)
3. restarted the whole server
4. httpd is now running and can restart without error
5. I can access all websites fine. php seems to be working fine.
6. Tried to open the control panel (ie. https://192.168.2.2:81
) and I get an error saying "Failed to Connect", "Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at 192.168.2.2:81"
Any ideas what is causing this problem? Are there some trouble shooting steps I can take to see if the ISPConfig web server is up? Is there a chance the SSL got messed up when I did the PHP update?
Also, I did make sure the firewall isn't blocking port 81. Everything was working perfect before I did the php update.
Thanks in advance,