View Single Post
Old 30th October 2009, 23:40

Default Virtual Users and Domains howto and the ISPConfig3 howto for Ubuntu 9.10

I have a question or 3 about 2 of your howto's so i can best decide on which option i will use.

I need a mail and LAMP server with aliases and spam filtering (currently using Virtual Users and Domains Ubuntu 8.04 & postgrey) and standard LAMP with Subversion access for uploading sites.

I think the Virtual Users and Domains is fantastic. By chance are you going to release a Virtual Users And Domains With Postfix, Courier, MySQL And SquirrelMail (Ubuntu 9.10).

My second question is Does the ISPConfig do the same thing as the virtual users and domains plus a little more and will it allow for users to upload their websites through Subversion, i do prefer it to say FTP.

and the final question with the Virtual Users and Domains after you've done the patch with Postfix for quota etc... can you at anytime after doing the howto do a general apt-get update on the machine or will it break it (always been afraid to try it lol)
Sponsored Links