View Single Post
Old 21st September 2009, 13:35

Send a message via MSN to skoena Send a message via Skype™ to skoena

So I deleted all the entries mentioned.
I reinstalled ispconfig via de 2nd server and selected expert setup.

Everyting was installed succesfully. But when I want to logon to ispconfig now I get these mysql errors:

Quote:
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'ispconfig'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php on line 73

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'ispconfig'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php on line 73

What to do?

Also I notice that my sites are very slow. Also to get into ispconfig is very slow and into /phpmyadmin as well. When I restart apache it's speed is normal but decreases within minutes.

Last edited by skoena; 21st September 2009 at 14:21.