View Single Post
Old 7th July 2009, 20:58

Default Error: Replication failed

Hi,

I posted my problem in the german forum, but I did'n get an adequate solution yet.

My Configuration:
I've installed Centos 5.3 on a virtual machine (Hyper-V) as described in the perfect server tutorial from howtoforge. After that, I've installed ISPConfig 3 (latest Version from SVN). I want to set up a multiserver-configuration.

My Problem:
The installation on master server went off without any problems. Also, there were no problems during the installation of the slave server: I first configured the local MySQL-DB and after the question about the multiserver setup, I entered the access-data of the master server. After the installation is completed, there are no errors in the log-files and the Monitoring reports no problems (I've installed only a Web-Interface on the master-server)

But my problem always appears after I setup a website or a client. The Error messages are nearly the same (it is definetely the same problem), for example:

26.06.2009-16:19 - ERROR - Replication failed. Error: (sys_group) UPDATE command denied to user 'ispcsrv2'@'192.168.80.81' for table 'server' # SQL: REPLACE INTO sys_group (`groupid`,`name`,`description`,`client_id`) VALUES ('2','test','','1')

192.168.80.81 is the IP Adress of the master server and the user ispcsrv2 only exists on the master servers DB.

I suggest that this is a bug! I posted it in the bugtracker, but they told me, that I did the installation wrong. but I assume, that I did not.

Because: After I grant the needed userrights (UPDATE on tables sys_group and server), the problem will not appear anymore. That's why I patched the installation-script. But there is one problem I cannot fix: The status of data in the table sys_datalog keeps beeing "pending", but the job-queue (in the webinterface) is empty.

Does anybody know how to solve this problem? is it a bug or did I make a mistake during the installation? Will I get any problems with the pending jobs in the sys_datalog?

I Hope i explained it well, my english is not the best!

Thank you in anticipation!
Sponsored Links