Originally Posted by Commdude
I changed that to netsrvr1.bitterbrushnet.net. This is my tech domain and I also tried to find all the conf files that needed to be changed, and I'm not sure that I found them all. I am using my registrar's nameservers, so that is where the zone records are located. The last go-roound I checked the zone files on my server (although BIND is not running) to see what my configuration should look like. It didn't seem to be consistent from one site to another (zone files created by ISPConfig.) I think I'm going to have to reinstall everything on my server and start from scratch.
The DNS of your technical domain has nothing to do with your ISPConfig BIND installation! Just go to your registrar and create an A-Record for netsrvr1.bitterbrushnet.com pointing to your server IP.