View Single Post
Old 19th March 2006, 16:55

Falko,
Did what you requested.
This is the output of, postconf -d|grep mynetworks -----------------------------------------------------------
mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8 192.168.0.0/24
mynetworks_style = subnet
parent_domain_matches_subdomains = debug_peer_list,fast_flush_domains,mynetworks,perm it_mx_backup_networks,qmqpd_authorized_clients,rel ay_domains,smtpd_access_maps
proxy_read_maps = $local_recipient_maps $mydestination $virtual_alias_maps $virtual_alias_domains $virtual_mailbox_maps $virtual_mailbox_domains $relay_recipient_maps $relay_domains $canonical_maps $sender_canonical_maps $recipient_canonical_maps $relocated_maps $transport_maps $mynetworks
smtpd_client_event_limit_exceptions = ${smtpd_client_connection_limit_exceptions:$mynetw orks}
smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, reject_unauth_destination

----------------------------------------------------------------
Retarted postfix, /etc/init.d/postfix restart
Sending to jaffaizal@gmail.com, still got the following message from the server: ------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sending failed: Authentication failed. Most likely the password is wrong. The server responded: "Error: authentication failed" The message will stay in the 'outbox' folder until you either fix the problem (e.g. a broken address) or remove the message from the 'outbox' folder. The following transport protocol was used: PLANIMA
------------------------------------------------------------------------
The password entered is correct. I know this because it is the same password for downloading email from my pop3 server. Also if sending from Uebimiau. It works.
So, what else could be wrong?

BTW, I can send to email to jaf@planima.com without the "server requires authentication" selected. But the same error message as above if "server requires authentication" selected.

JafFaizal

Last edited by jaffaizal; 19th March 2006 at 17:27.