View Single Post
Old 10th June 2009, 00:03

Default Adding SSL cert brought Apache down

I was trying to step through adding a cert to one of my sites using ISPConfig 3.0.1.3. I made it to adding the SSL and bundle, told it to save, and the whole server froze. I have no idea where I went wrong, but my log shows:
Code:
Unable to configure RSA server private key
SSL Library Error: 185073780 error:0B080074:x509 certificate routines:X509_check_private_key:key values mismatch
every time I try a restart.

I know one thing that I might have missed was changing the IP address from * to the actual address. If I got to command prompt to restart apache, all it says is:
Code:
httpd (pid 13791?) not running
When I was setting it up, I also wasn't sure if I was suposed to change the certificate showing under the 'SSL Request' box, and replace it with the one for my domain that was sent me. I did replace it, then pasted the bundle into the bottom box, and told it to save. Before I pasted the new domain cert into the box that already had one in it, I copied the cert that was there and saved it.

Is there anything to I can do to restart the whole process? I'd be happy to remove the changes and start over, but I don't know where to start. I can get to server files, and Mysql tables, but nothing running on Apache.

Last edited by wxman; 10th June 2009 at 02:38.
Sponsored Links