View Single Post
  #8  
Old 5th June 2009, 16:47
wxman wxman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 189
Thanks: 11
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

It does seem that this was all because of DB replication. I guess I needed to shut off replication completely before I did any upgrade. Because I didn't, the upgrade of one got stuck in the DB logs so it kept trying to do the same on the other slave. The two databases just kept trying to sync each other, which kept messing them up. What I ended up doing was shut off the slaves, fixed the databases from back up, the completely redid the master/master replication setup so the all at the same point again. I won't make that mistake next time.
Reply With Quote