View Single Post
Old 4th June 2009, 14:22

Thanks for the replys :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croydon View Post
Is 83.94.206.208 the correct ip address? This is set in the DNS for the domain hosting.dateos.dk
So if this is not the correct ip address you cannot access the server through this domain.
yes that the right ip for the gateway im on, by any chance that i'm missing a file to edit for change of gateway?

Quote:
What domain are the mail addresses? Are they xxxx@dateos.dk or xxx@hosting.dateos.dk? In the latter case there is no MX record for that domain set.
Have you set up the domain(s) correctly in ispconfig?
the mail are on the @dateos.dk and @newzsteam.net domain not the hosting.dateos.dk as this only beeing used for ispconfig.
set up the domain in ispconfig, not sure about what need to be done, i have made a mail domain dateos.dk and under that made the account if anything else needed plz explain.

Quote:
This is default because there are no conf files in etc/getmail if you have not configured any getmail accounts. I would say it is a bug, but with no influence on security or functionality.
getmail account ? is this needed or ? if needed for the mails to work plz point me in the right direction.

and thanks again...