ok it works now, but i dont have a clue why
here is what i have done so far:
- installed ispconfig220.127.116.11 on fresh debian2.6-netinstall (xen-vm)
- changed /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/themes/default (cause adding another theme didnt work. though the theme has been displayed with a checkbox in the cp (user and group i think), it didnt have any effect after selecting the theme for a user.
- so i decided to change the default-theme itself - which seemed to work at first. but after logout/refresh the strange behaviour described above happened.
- after posting in here, i tried to follow till's hint. in fact i created a symbolic link from the current default-theme-folder to default_2 and changed the $conf["theme"] = 'default'; in /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/config.inc.php to $conf["theme"] = 'default_2';
- no all works like id liked it to work at first after logging out/refreshing theres still "my theme" displayed
maybe someone can figure out how this works - as it works for me im kinda happy and wont touch a running system