View Single Post
  #2  
Old 11th May 2009, 07:57
sighkick sighkick is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 25
Thanks: 5
Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
Talking Well strike me down with a feather....

That time it worked.

Previously I had tried to download the ispconfig-3.0.1.1.tar.gz and then run the update script, that's when I had the problem with the database already containing tables....

This time I used the Manual Update instructions and downloaded ISPConfig-3-stable.tar.gz. Running the script after unpacking worked a treat and actually updated to ISPConfig-3.0.1.2.

Would still love to have a HowTo manual for ISPConfig 3.x
Reply With Quote