View Single Post
Old 9th May 2009, 22:55

Default ssl ispconfig 3

** Update: I copied the cert files from ispconfig 2 into /var/www/site/ssl/ by hand and now working. At this point I should care that the UI is not performing at 100%, but I am anxious to get this server launched, so long as I can get by until UI catches up.

Till, I am getting the same problem.

SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.

(Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)

I installed ISPCONFIG 3.0.1.1. I have looked through the vhost files and nothing in the site's name.vhost reflects any SSL information being entered on the UI. Port 443 is open and listening, and no namevirtual hosts running on 192.168.0.3:443, etc. My guess is that I'm suppose to add the SSL information manually into the file as the UI doesn't seem to be functional in this area yet?

Also, copying previous SSL from ispconfig 2 manually into the site SSL fields of a site on ispconfig 3 adds into the UI/database, but does not reflect into any file under /etc/apache2 trunk.. Also, deleteing of SSL cert under site ui doesn't remove the certs. If this part of the UI is not completed yet, I will try manual approach or use optional apache directives..
What should I do?

Thanks

Jordan

Last edited by OnePercentile; 9th May 2009 at 23:24. Reason: progress