View Single Post
Old 23rd April 2009, 19:48

This is what is contained in mysql.log:-

Code:
090423 19:35:40	     72 Connect     ispconfig@localhost on dbispconfig
		     72 Query       set autocommit=0
		     72 Query       SELECT password FROM ftp_user WHERE active = 'y' AND server_id = '1' AND username="steve-ftp"
		     72 Query       SELECT uid FROM ftp_user WHERE active = 'y' AND server_id = '1' AND username="steve-ftp"
		     72 Query       SELECT gid FROM ftp_user WHERE active = 'y' AND server_id = '1' AND username="steve-ftp"
		     72 Query       SELECT dir FROM ftp_user WHERE active = 'y' AND server_id = '1' AND username="steve-ftp"
		     72 Query       COMMIT
		     72 Quit       
090423 19:36:01	     73 Connect     ispconfig@localhost on 
		     73 Init DB     dbispconfig
		     73 Query       SELECT updated, config FROM server WHERE server_id = 1
		     73 Init DB     dbispconfig
		     73 Query       SELECT count(server_id) as number from sys_datalog WHERE datalog_id > 48 AND (server_id = 1 OR server_id = 0)
		     73 Quit       
090423 19:36:09	     74 Connect     ispconfig@localhost on dbispconfig
		     74 Query       set autocommit=0
		     74 Query       SELECT password FROM ftp_user WHERE active = 'y' AND server_id = '1' AND username="steve-ftp"
		     74 Query       SELECT uid FROM ftp_user WHERE active = 'y' AND server_id = '1' AND username="steve-ftp"
		     74 Query       SELECT gid FROM ftp_user WHERE active = 'y' AND server_id = '1' AND username="steve-ftp"
		     74 Query       SELECT dir FROM ftp_user WHERE active = 'y' AND server_id = '1' AND username="steve-ftp"
		     74 Query       COMMIT

I think we are getting somewhere as when I run the queries I am getting:-

Code:
Error

SQL query: Documentation

SELECT PASSWORD FROM ftp_user
WHERE active = 'y'
AND server_id = '1'
AND username = "steve-ftp"
LIMIT 0 , 30

MySQL said: Documentation
#1046 - No database selected
both attempts to connect were from the command line as localhost. the first attempt was in active mode and the second attempt was in passive mode. I'm not sure if I am reading it corretly but does it look by the log that both attempts apear to be in active mode? Also no database selected error?
I'm begining to wonder if there is an issue with running xen through hypervm for ISPconfig 3 as this is the 5'th ispconfig sever that I have built and the FTP issue is always the same.
Many thanks for any assitance with this as it has got me confused.

Last edited by SirLancelot; 23rd April 2009 at 20:28. Reason: Added phpmyadmin responce