Thread: Quota FTP
View Single Post
Old 31st March 2009, 23:51

Default Quota FTP

Hi

I have problem with quota size on pure-ftpd, debian 5 lenny, ISPConfig 3.0.1.
Set the Quota for website 100MB then customer adding ftp account with 1GB quota why ?
Next problem is customer create ftp account with 1MB quota the connecting to ftp like this account and uploading 2MB files why? if this user have only 1MB quota ?

Best Regards

EDIT:

Ok i resolve problem with reading quota size by pure-ftpd.
I still do not know why the customer can create account with ftp quota greater than the quota for the website

Solution to the problem of quota in the pure-ftpd:
I comment this line and change option from quota_files != '-1' to quota_files = '-1' in mysql.conf and limits for ftp session is now ok.

What is the option and what it serves? - quota_files != '-1'

#MySQLGetQTASZ SELECT quota_size FROM ftp_user WHERE active = 'y' AND server_id = '2' AND quota_files != '-1' AND username="\L"
MySQLGetQTASZ SELECT quota_size FROM ftp_user WHERE active = 'y' AND server_id = '2' AND quota_files = '-1' AND username="\L"

# Optional : ratios. The server has to be compiled with ratio support.

#MySQLGetRatioUL SELECT ul_ratio FROM ftp_user WHERE active = 'y' AND server_id = '2' AND quota_files != '-1' AND username="\L"
#MySQLGetRatioDL SELECT dl_ratio FROM ftp_user WHERE active = 'y' AND server_id = '2' AND quota_files != '-1' AND username="\L"

MySQLGetRatioUL SELECT ul_ratio FROM ftp_user WHERE active = 'y' AND server_id = '2' AND quota_files = '-1' AND username="\L"
MySQLGetRatioDL SELECT dl_ratio FROM ftp_user WHERE active = 'y' AND server_id = '2' AND quota_files = '-1' AND username="\L"

# Optional : bandwidth throttling.
# The server has to be compiled with throttling support.
# Values are in KB/s .

#MySQLGetBandwidthUL SELECT ul_bandwidth FROM ftp_user WHERE active = 'y' AND server_id = '2' AND quota_files != '-1' AND username="\L"
#MySQLGetBandwidthDL SELECT dl_bandwidth FROM ftp_user WHERE active = 'y' AND server_id = '2' AND quota_files != '-1' AND username="\L"

MySQLGetBandwidthUL SELECT ul_bandwidth FROM ftp_user WHERE active = 'y' AND server_id = '2' AND quota_files = '-1' AND username="\L"
MySQLGetBandwidthDL SELECT dl_bandwidth FROM ftp_user WHERE active = 'y' AND server_id = '2' AND quota_files = '-1' AND username="\L"

Last edited by andypl; 1st April 2009 at 00:34.
Sponsored Links