ISPConfig 2.2.30 is available for download.
This ISPConfig release adds support for WebDAV, updates PHP to 5.2.9 and OpenSSL to 0.9.8j.
Several minor bugs were fixed.
- Added: WebDAV support.
- Added: Created help files for the DNS Manager.
- Added: Added subdomain part to email address in email user form if the web site's subdomain is not www.
- Added: Added checks to correctly format the email forward and email alias fields.
- Added: Added format checks for the spam whitelist and spam blacklist fields.
- Updated: PHP to 5.2.9.
- Updated: OpenSSL to 0.9.8j.
- Bugfix: Fixed problem with mod_python and .htaccess.
- Bugfix: ISPConfig couldn't start/stop/restart services if netstat listed them as tcp6 instead of tcp.
- Bugfix: Fixed bug in mail_logs.php that could possibly extract wrong mail traffic values from the mail log.
- Bugfix: whitespace and empty lines are now not removed anymore from manual additions to the BIND and Postfix/Sendmail configurations.
- Bugfix: Domain forwards are not converted to lower case anymore.
- Bugfix: error messages for reseller and client forms are now localized.
- Bugfix: when "Create DNS-MX" was checked for a website, the MX record was created, no matter if there was already
an MX record for that host in the DNS-Manager.
- Bugfix: MX records created through the "Create DNS-MX" checkbox had the wrong groupid. If you edited such a record in
the DNS-Manager and then sometime later moved it to the recycle bin, the record could not be seen in the recycle bin.
- Changed: Better parsing of DNS records. Backend checks if there's a trailing dot.
- Changed: Disabled HTTP and FTP monitoring in the check_services.php script. These services will from now
on only be monitored if you create a monitoring job for them under Management -> Server -> Services -> Monitoring.
Download the ISPConfig-2.2.30.tar.gz from ispconfig.org:
Installation on the shell as root user:
tar xvfz ISPConfig-2.2.30.tar.gz
The installer automatically detects the installed ISPConfig version and
performs an update.