View Single Post
Old 25th August 2005, 10:10
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,702 Times in 2,545 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bedevere
I have three domains, lets call them domain1.net, domain1.com and domain2.com - the first two are the same name with .net and .com...

So I want to make domain1.net the default domain, while domain1.com is a virtual domain set up within ISPconfig. Domain2.com is also setup with in ISP config and works fine by the way...

When I go to domain1.net I get the home page for domain1.com - the :81 part works fine all around it seems.

I want the .net to have it's own welcome page, but I don't see a dynamic link in the htdocs directory like I see for the others. Is there a way to fix this, or should I just make a link, and if so where to?

Thanks!

If you want domain1.net to have it's own welcome page then you have to set up an own web site for that domain in ISPConfig. If it's only a Co-Domain for another web site then it doesn't have its own welcome page.

Quote:
When I go to domain1.net I get the home page for domain1.com - the :81 part works fine all around it seems.
What do you mean with that? The :81 is only for the ISPConfig web interface, not for normal web sites.

FB: http://www.facebook.com/howtoforge

nginx-Webhosting: Timme Hosting | Follow me on: