One question only... why was mydns imported into ISPconfig 3, instead of bind like old versions ?
For example... this crapy program is taking way too much cpu usage by doing absolutely nothing. I didn't even put server online and it's already consuming 9% of CPU usage... Here is just an example:
top - 05:56:34 up 2 days, 8:38, 1 user, load average: 0.04, 0.06, 0.07
Tasks: 95 total, 2 running, 93 sleeping, 0 stopped, 0 zombie
Cpu(s): 3.0%us, 6.9%sy, 0.0%ni, 90.1%id, 0.0%wa, 0.0%hi, 0.0%si, 0.0%st
Mem: 1035288k total, 951480k used, 83808k free, 148416k buffers
Swap: 6136312k total, 160k used, 6136152k free, 482920k cached
PID USER PR NI VIRT RES SHR S %CPU %MEM TIME+ COMMAND
24024 nobody 15 0 5700 980 540 S 8.8 0.1 0:09.12 mydns
I wonder how this thing will perform when i put like 100+ pages on it... it'll go nuts probably. I dont think changing defacto best dns service as bind is good idea, but ok please tell your opinion please.