Hello. I have been using ISPC for a while now and this process still baffles me on how random it is to get working....
Running 2.2.29 on Ubuntu Server. I have DNS being hosted with GoDaddy (yeah, I know...*sigh*). I would like mysubdomain.domain.tld to point to domain.tld/subdomainfolder as that is my understanding on how this should all work.
I have done:
- ISPC set to External DNS
- Entered co-domain of mysubdomain
- Created subfolder of domain.tld/subdomainfolder
- Forwarded co/sub-domain to subdomainfolder
- Verified that www.domain.tld/subdomainfolder works as files are visible
- Scratched my head wondering why this isn't working...
Any help would be greatly appreciated!