View Single Post
  #7  
Old 17th December 2008, 05:28
Puthuff Puthuff is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 18
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Seemed to have fixed my problem; I did remove the proxy line from my main.cf but i also needed to update my clamav

inorder to do that i had to
Code:
/etc/init.d/clamav-daemon stop
/etc/init.d/clamav-freshclam stop
lsof /var/lib/clamav/
kill all of those processes

then i had to add
Code:
deb http://volatile.debian.org/debian-volatile etch/volatile main contrib non-free
to my /etc/apt/sources.lst

then i had to install the newer clamav components
Code:
apt-get update
apt-get upgrade -s
apt-get install clamav-freshclam
i didnt have anything that would break with apt-get upgrade so i went through with that and it upgraded the clamav-base installation.

everything seems to be working hunky dory now.
Reply With Quote