I fixed spf and others providers received emails, i added a domain, i will wait for adjusts (in SENDERID).
If problem persists, i will be back...
Ah, yahoo print in log this:
Dec 3 09:40:27 balder577 postfix/smtp: 70E172C81E9: to=<firstname.lastname@example.org>, relay=e.mx.mail.yahoo.com[184.108.40.206]:25, delay=12, delays=8.2/0.06/3.9/0, dsn=4.0.0, status=deferred (host e.mx.mail.yahoo.com[220.127.116.11] refused to talk to me: 421 Message from (18.104.22.168) temporarily deferred - 4.16.50. Please refer to http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/defer/defer-06.html
Dec 3 09:40:37 balder577 dovecot: IMAP(www1_falecom): Disconnected in IDLE