View Single Post
Old 21st November 2008, 13:00
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,739 Times in 2,574 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudioimai View Post
Hello, guys.

I set up another ISPConfig server this week, with the version 2.2.27. Everything looks fine, but after I created 4 sites with subdomains from the same domain (and a few other tasks), It is now refusing to create a new site.
Or better, it creates the site in the database, but there's no directory for the new site (webXX), and I looked into the bind directory, and there's no entry for the new site there.

Also, If I trash the site it goes to the recycle bin, but I can't remove it from there (Empty Recycle bin), but I can "Restore" it.

Any clues?
Do you get any errors when you run
Code:
/root/ispconfig/php/php /root/ispconfig/scripts/writeconf.php
?
What's the output of
Code:
ls -la /root/ispconfig
?

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudioimai View Post
(a secondary question: I've been looking all day for it, but couldn't get good info about setting 2 DNS servers for use with 2 installations of ISPConfig, where each can be secondary to the other - is it possible?)
Yes, that's no problem at all. Just set up two ISPConfig servers, server1 and server2. On server1 you can set up a master for domain1.com, and on server2 you create a slave for domain1.com. On server2 you can create a master for domain2.com, and on server1 you create a slave for domain2.com.

FB: http://www.facebook.com/howtoforge

nginx-Webhosting: Timme Hosting | Follow me on: