View Single Post
Old 15th February 2006, 07:48

Default configuration for PHP question...

hey guys,

we currently have a web and email server running on Fedora Core 3, with Qmail and Horde (Imp, Turba, Kronolith, etc) as our web based email client in the office. (note: the network admin left for greener pasture and i was left to learn linux on my own real quick... )

i need to do some installations, setup and configurations on the server so i decided to build a parallel server that is almost similar to the current one. This is where i will do all my tests so as not to screw up the good one.

i followed the Fedora Core 4 Perfect Setup by sir falko (minus the installation of DNS, Postfix and ISPConfig) and all is well. Now, for me to complete the installation of Qmail and Horde, i need to run the ./configure command. My (stupid??) question is, following the howto of falko, where can i find the PHP source directory where i could run the ./configure command to compile php? or is there another way of doing this?

by the way, i am quite a newbie to linux but this has not discouraged me to start learning NOW...

Any input to my query would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks in advance...
Sponsored Links