I'm sorry, but I don't know what you mean. This is the extent of what I have done:
1) Setup ISPConfig according to the perfect setup.
2) Created the website www.newdomain.com
2) Installed remoting plugin using the update manager.
3) added a user and a password and gave him all of the rights.
4) Edited the test.php file by adding
$server_url = "https://server1.mydomain.com:81";
$parameters = array('user' => 'user',
'pass' => 'password');
and uncommenting the function to create a reseller.
5) I then uploaded test.php, soap.lib.php, and auto.php to ftp.newdomain.com.