View Single Post
  #8  
Old 4th October 2008, 19:54
wxman wxman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 189
Thanks: 11
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

I keep checking every day, and the same thing is still going on. The slave zones seem to be getting updated when I change the serial number on the masters, but I keep getting "dumping master file: tmp-eoC1UgYwOE: open: permission denied" like errors on all of them.

The only thing I haven't tried for a while is the suggestion to move all the slave zone files to a different directory. I tried it once before, but it didn't work at all. No updates were getting through anytime. I might have had the file permissions wrong at the time though. I still would rather not do that if possible because I like the setup as it is now.

This really is frustrating, especially since nothing seems to be wrong.
Reply With Quote