View Single Post
Old 20th September 2008, 01:20

Default I can send emails, but not receive

Hello,

On my ISPConfig setup, I can send emails using the squirrelmail webmail client, however, i am NOT receiving any emails.

My operating system is Debian 4.0 Etch (32-Bit), so I was following the INSTALL_DEBIAN.txt notes from the ISPConfig-3.0.0.6-beta.tar.gz.tar and one of the first thing I had to install was this list of programs:

Quote:
1) Install Postfix, Courier, Saslauthd, MySQL, phpMyAdmin with the following command line (on one line!):

apt-get install postfix postfix-mysql postfix-doc mysql-client mysql-server courier-authdaemon courier-authlib-mysql courier-pop courier-pop-ssl courier-imap courier-imap-ssl postfix-tls libsasl2 libsasl2-modules libsasl2-modules-sql sasl2-bin libpam-mysql openssl courier-maildrop getmail4
The problem is that, when i issued that apt-get install command for that list of programs, it errored saying it could not find postfix-tls, so i removed that from the list and installed everything else.

Is it because im missing the "postfix-tls", i am not receiving any emails? Or, is this something totally different?

Anyone ever came across this problem? Please advice.
Sponsored Links