Sorry for the late response, been quite busy lately.
Make sure you have the following set in /etc/MailScanner/MailScanner.conf:
- Run As Group = www-data
- Quarantine User = root
- Quarantine Group = www-data
- Quarantine Permissions = 0660
- Quarantine Whole Message = yes
- Always Looked Up Last = &MailWatchLogging
- Quarantine Whole Message As Queue Files = no
- Detailed Spam Report = yes
- Include Scores In SpamAssassin Report = yes
- Is Definitely Not Spam = &SQLWhitelist
- Is Definitely Spam = &SQLBlacklist
Repeat these steps:
chown -R postfix:www-data /var/spool/MailScanner
chown -R postfix:www-data /var/lib/MailScanner
chown -R postfix:www-data /var/run/MailScanner
chown -R postfix:www-data /var/lock/subsys/MailScanner
chown -R postfix:www-data /var/spool/postfix/hold
chmod -R ug+rwx /var/spool/postfix/hold
chmod -R ug+rwx /var/spool/MailScanner
Finally restart MailScanner, log into your MailWatch interface and test it.
Let me know if that worked.