View Single Post
Old 29th April 2008, 01:16

Send a message via Skype™ to Leszek

This version seems very fast.
Here are some problems I had with it:

When I tried to export a language file I got an error:
"Warning: file_put_contents(/usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/temp/en.lng) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/admin/language_export.php on line 105".
A little lower was this:"Exported language file to: /temp/en.lng" but the file never got exported (to /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/temp/en.lng nor /tmp/en.lng)

Second thing I found was some missing icons for changing pages (themes/grey/images/btn_left.png and themes/grey/images/btn_right.png).

Some buttons (for example in DB Sync.) don't have titles.

When I try to delete a user,group,server,db sync.,user I see <tmpl_var_name='delete_confirmation'> instead of a real confirmation.

When adding a user in DB Sync. I can see his password while typing instead of "*".

When adding something (user,domain etc.) and switching to another tab without fully filling the form gives an error message,which isn't very obvious.

It would also be nice to make headers like CP Users,Groups,Servers,DB Sync.,Language Editor active so that users wouldn't have to click on Edit User,Edit Group etc. to see a list of users,groups etc.

Last edited by Leszek; 29th April 2008 at 11:36.