View Single Post
Old 17th January 2006, 09:36
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,749 Times in 2,579 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by senzapaura
Till, Thanks again for your help.

Well I am feeling pretty stupid because, I may have painted myself into a corner. I was trying to add the PHP specific code to the site I had, prior to looking at redoing the SSL Certificate as you indicated. Thus avoiding any manual intervention as preferred, to make a long story short I must have made a mistake, the site disappeared and now I cannot create it again because I get this error message. “The name www.amg01.info is already in use by another site or domain.” There is no other site on this system.
Have you tried ISPConfig's search function to find a site with this name? Did you have a look into the recycle bins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by senzapaura
Also, according to the directions from my CA, I must install an intermediate certificate prior to installing the Web Server SSL Certificate. Thus creating a chain from a trusted root CA, through an intermediate certificate and ending with a Web Server SSL Certificate issued to me. This seems to add another step which your solution did not seem to address. Since I already have the certificate, I was trying to use the solution presented to theduke on the forum “REAL SSL Cert install problems thread.” Would this have been appropriate?
I also had to install an intermediate certificate from InstantSSL.com. This is how I did it:

I added this to my Apache configuration:

Code:
<IfModule mod_ssl.c>
SSLCACertificateFile /etc/apache/ssl.crt/ca-bundle.crt
SSLPassPhraseDialog builtin
SSLSessionCache dbm:/var/run/ssl_scache
SSLSessionCacheTimeout 300
SSLMutex file:/var/run/ssl_mutex
SSLRandomSeed startup builtin
SSLRandomSeed connect builtin
</IfModule>
and copied the intrermadiate certificate to /etc/apache/ssl.crt/ca-bundle.crt and restarted Apache.

FB: http://www.facebook.com/howtoforge

nginx-Webhosting: Timme Hosting | Follow me on: