View Single Post
  #4  
Old 19th April 2008, 14:46
gauthier gauthier is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 58
Thanks: 5
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default It seems I successfuly repair the database

Hi,

Because all my sites shootdown I tried whatever.

I openned ISPconfig database, find out that table isp_isp_web is empty and should not.

I copy isp_isp_web table from database backup I found in /tmp (I had to remove the "web_ruby" column that does not exist anymore in version 2.2.23).

All sites are now back, ISPconfig control panel runs well.

Hope this wont create some missconfiguration in future, and if it is ok, I hope this could be an help for others.

Thanks to Till.
Reply With Quote