Hey guys I fixed some bugs with the remote extentions, first I fixed the error that was stopping the sql db from being created in the users web, and second I added in the edited versions of the lng files in /lib/lang. I have tested it and its working fine. Falko, this is an addition since i sent you the updated version. I labeled it beta3.1.
Now once ISPConfig is compile with xml extentions and libxml2-dev is installed, the remote framework will work without any editing of the lng files. I included all lng files that had the issue so it should work under all languages supported.
, I put it up in there