Ask: ASSP -> between SMTP Destination & Listen Port
I already installed ASSP, and when i tried to send / received, always show error message, I am still confuse with SMTP Destination & Listen Port, i have 1 file server (firewall, proxy & mail server) with 2 IP (internal -> 126.96.36.199 & external->188.8.131.52), my question are?
1. what IP & port at SMTP Destination
SMTP Destination 127.0.0.1:25
2. what IP & port at Listen Port?
Listen Port 184.108.40.206:25
Have a look at this comment: http://www.howtoforge.com/antispam_s...y#comment-3177
If you are using postfix change the following in master.cf
smtp inet n - - - - smtpd
125 inet n - - - - smtpd
In ASSP change the "SMTP Destination" to 127.0.0.1:125
1. How about if i have smtp (125) & smtps (?) ? can i add any port like 225 for smtps?
2. how about smtp destination at ASSP for smtps?
3. How about in the firewall side, do i have add port 125 at my firewall configuration and remove port 25?
please advise and thank you Falco!
I think you must try this yourself because I've never used ASSP before (the tutorial was written by ovis).
|All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:43.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.