ISPConfig 2.2.7 released
The release of ISPConfig 2.2.7 is available for download.
This ISPConfig release adds support for Fedora Core 6, Centos 4.4 and
Mandriva 2007. PHP has been updated to 5.1.6, OpenSSL to 0.9.8d and
SpamAssassin to version 3.1.5. Several minor bugs have been fixed.
- Added: Support for CentOS 4.4.
- Added: Support for Fedora Core 6.
- Added: Support for Mandriva 2007.
- Added: Danish translation of the Interface.
- Added: Apache syntax checks can now be turned on or off in config.inc.php (default: on).
- Added: Installer checks if gcc, make, and lex are installed. If not, it stops the installation.
- Added: Support for charsets in salutatory emails for clients and resellers.
- Added: The installer now takes account of changed values in config.inc.php during updates.
- Update: PHP to version 5.1.6
- Update: OpenSSL to version 0.9.8.d
- Update: SpamAssassin to version 3.1.5.
- Bugfix: Fixed a display bug in the whois script.
- Bugfix: Slashes where not removed from autoresponder text.
- Bugfix: Port 81 is shown as ISPConfig instead of unknown in Portscanner.
- Bugfix: Customers can now delete their own databases.
- Bugfix: Customer name wasn't displayed right in the "Move Websites" tool.
- Bugfix: Number of MySQL databases was not counted correctly for resellers.
- Bugfix: When the main domain of a web site changes, the old symlink to the web's directory is now removed.
- Bugfix: Backup functions do now also back up files beginning with a dot.
- Bugfix: Cron job creation could fail because of missing linebreak.
- Bugfix: Fixed VAT calculation bug in invoicing module.
- Changed: Quota hard limit is now (quota soft limit + 1 MB), grace time is 7 days.
- Changed: Removed the block that prevents changes while the item is being updated.
Download the ISPConfig-2.2.7.tar.gz from sourceforge.net
Installation on the shell as root User:
tar xvfz ISPConfig-2.2.7.tar.gz
The installer automatically detects the installed ISPConfig version and performs an update.
Nice one (again).
I'll update all my server later today!
Thanks again to the ISPconfig team
** Update **
All servers here (Debian Sarge) updated to 2.2.7 with no problems :-)
I just updated to 7rc1 without big problems (only the one talked about in this forum which was easy to solve).
When i was ready i found out 2.2.7 final was out and I updated immediately. After the update all seems ok but when I try to access ispconfig I get an error from FF telling me the signature of the certificate is invalid.
Please see attachment for the error.
any idea what can be wrong?
The SSL-Certificate seems to be corrupt. Create a new one as described here: http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121
Yes i recreated the SSL cert and it is working without problems now.
I also got my mysql5 and php5 working with new password encryption now.
ISPconfig was compiled with php4 client library's so the mysql client was still version 4. After updating to libmysqlclient15-dev and upgrading (recompiling php) ISPconfig all is well now.
Thanks for the fast support and an amazing product. Really love it!
ISPConfig 2.2.7 installed
Falko & Till & everyone involved,
Thanks for ISPConfig 2.2.7!
I just installed it and it looks really good!
Well done :)
Upgraded fine on a test ISPConfig 2.2.6 Centos 4.4 test box :)
Just updated, went smooth. Thanks for the language fix!
Just to be different, i have a problem.
It "hangs" after "Preparing files, wait a moment"... 9 hours and it didnt end preparing.. its not normal... the problem here is that you delete the ispconfig working folder so, the httpd cronlog job fails and tear down the "·$)"($)·" apache :mad:
I had to comment it to make it work and im trying to reinstal ispconfig now... but it dont work :mad:
From which directory do you try to install ISPConfig?
|All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:14.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.