iRedmail - not able send mail from the same local network were the server connected
we are not able to send from our local network connected clients (that is the same network were the iRedMail server in connected) but we are able to send mail from outside our local network (that is from different location)
please let us what mistake we have done i am attaching the mail log fail for reference
the information about our server is:
- iRedMail version: 0.8.3
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu Server 12.04 LTS
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: mail.log
Could you give some brief information on this topic.
1- Is it a recently installed server or old one ?
2- Are you able to send email from telnet port 25 ?
3- Any new network changes in your intranet environment. etc.
thanks for quick reply
1. yes it is new installed server,
2. I am not able to send mail through telnet 25 i am getting an error as "sender address rejected: not logged in
3. No we have not changed any thing in intranet, we have 1 server where iredmail in installed & 3 client desktop's all are connected to the router using static ip.
Note : one more thing is I am able to send / receive using a blackberry mobile phone
|All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:52.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.