vhost behaves "strange"
I just found something weird.
I have a Multiserver running under Debian Squeeze, however, both are set up with different tutorials (there are about 15 months between each server).
I created a subdomain "files.example.com" on the master as a regular domain, and it works perfectly.
Now I created a subdomain "files.example.de" on the slave. It is created, the vhost file is created as usual, but it seems to be ineffective.
Instead of the domain I created, all requests are related to the site that is first in alphabetical order, "constory.de".
What's wrong here? All settings are exactly the same as on the master.
What information do you need to help me?
EDIT: normal websites, like "example.de" are working fine on the slave, only subdomains are making trouble
Do you use the correct IP address in the vhost? Does the subdomain point to the correct IP?
yes to both, I just checked it.
I had a similar issue some time back were apache did not picked up new changes caused by a hanging apache process. Please try to stop apache and then check with:
ps -aux | grep apache
ps -aux | grep http
that no apache processes are running anymore. If you still find apache processes, then kill them or restart the server.
If thats ok, then check if the symlink in /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/ points to the correct vhost file in /etc/apache2/sites-available/
A third thing is the dns, check that the dns record for files.example.com really points to the correct IP address. And dont mix * and IP addresses in the website settings in ispconfig on the same server. If you mix them, all * records will get ignored.
|All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:07.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.