Subdomains and API
I have for a while been trying out the creation of sub-domains via API but I have noticed some inconsistencies which I should bring to your attention.
Having used the default sample code to create one, I noticed the following after execution:
1. ip_address is NULL
2. vhost_type is NULL
3. document_root is NULL
4. web_folder is NULL
5. hd_quota is 0
6. traffic_quota is -1
Please take note that in the real implementation ALL variables were provided. So either am missing out something or a problem with the code.
Please advice, and thanks
Below is a sample or print_r($params) of a real implementation:
Array ( [server_id] => 1 [ip_address] => [domain] => jesus.abdi.com [type] => vhostsubdomain [parent_domain_id] => 52 [vhost_type] => name [document_root] => /var/www/clients/client55/web52 [web_folder] => web/jesus [hd_quota] => 100 [traffic_quota] => 3,084 [cgi] => y [ssi] => y [suexec] => y [errordocs] => 1 [is_subdomainwww] => 1 [subdomain] => www [php] => php-fpm [stats_password] => Jesus [stats_type] => awstats [allow_override] => All [pm] => dynamic [pm_max_children] => 10 [pm_start_servers] => 2 [pm_max_spare_servers] => 5 [php_open_basedir] => / [pm_process_idle_timeout] => 10 [pm_max_requests] => 100 [backup_interval] => monthly [backup_copies] => 1 [active] => y )
I just noticed that much documentation is missing in the API docs. I used the get_function_list($session_id) and realized a number of new functions including that of sites_web_vhost_subdomain_* functions. I used those and everything worked out fine just as expected ..
|All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:11.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.