HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials

HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials (http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/index.php)
-   General (http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Disable python (http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60081)

Typhon 1st January 2013 16:32

Disable python

Hello !
I am using ISPConfig 3 and i want to disable python, because it's take memory...and i don't use it but the problem is that ALL my clients can use it WITHOUT paying !
So how can i disable it for "some Client-Templates" or disable it for "all" without removing it form my Server
AND for my final question, i have a problem with the ISPC API, i want to disable a member from the API but it's impossible to make it with client_add or client_update or nothing else in the docs.
Thank you !

till 1st January 2013 16:36

Quote:

So how can i disable it for "some Client-Templates" or disable it for "all" without removing it form my Server
This function is available in ISPConfig 3.0.5

Quote:

AND for my final question, i have a problem with the ISPC API, i want to disable a member from the API but it's impossible to make it with client_add or client_update or nothing else in the docs.
There is no function to disable a whole client yet. It will be implemented in ISPConfig 3.0.6 as shown in the roadmap of the bugtracker.

Typhon 1st January 2013 20:10

Quote:

There is no function to disable a whole client yet. It will be implemented in ISPConfig 3.0.6 as shown in the roadmap of the bugtracker.
Oh 3.0.6 ? Why not in the 3.0.5 ? it is so complicated ?
Wich method is used in the "ISPCONFIG 3 BILLING MODULE" ?

till 1st January 2013 20:20

Quote:

Oh 3.0.6 ? Why not in the 3.0.5 ? it is so complicated ?
ISPConfig 3.0.5 has a feature freeze. If we would put all open feature requests in 3.05, then it would never get released.

Quote:

Wich method is used in the "ISPCONFIG 3 BILLING MODULE" ?
The billing module does not disable clients automatically as ispconfig has no such function yet.

Typhon 1st January 2013 20:37

Quote:

The billing module does not disable clients automatically as ispconfig has no such function yet.
Okey but there are a column in the SQL named "active" no wich take 0 and 1 ? I tried to to change it to 0 using PhpMyAdmin, effectively that's block the user and when he try to connect to the panel he has a message who say that he is blocked.
Otherwise you advise me something to block / deny access panel to a x member ?

till 1st January 2013 20:48

In the first post you talked about blocking a client and a client has no active column yet as this would require a automatic disabling of all items the client owns incl. a restore to the same state, so items that are inactive before the client was deactivated must stay inactive even when you enable the client again. If you want to block a CP user login only, then you can do thiswith the active column. But there is no function in the api yet as this is part of the feature request I mentioned above.

Typhon 1st January 2013 20:54

Ok so now I haven't the choice, I have to stupidly change the password so that he can not connect :(