ISPConfig 3.0.5 Beta 1 released for testing
The first beta version of the upcoming ISPConfig 3.0.5 release is available for download. Beta versions are very early versions released for testing purposes, it is not recommended to use them on production systems.
- APS package installer. See http://www.apsstandard.org for a list of available packages.
- New web backup system which includes the website databases.
- Mailuser login.
- PHP version selector. Use different PHP versions for different websites.
- Subdomains as virtualhost with separate directory inside the directory tree of the main website without rewriting.
- Support for mod_perl2.
- Improved default theme.
- Global search function.
- PHP-FPM support for Apache servers.
- PHP-FPM mode selector in website options.
- Hardened the website folder structure with new folder protection feature and stricter security settings.
- Maintenance mode.
- Password generator.
- Password confirmation fields.
- Directive snippets for Apache, nginx, and PHP can now be saved and be reused for other websites.
- Forms can be submitted by pressing ENTER (you don't have to click the Save button anymore).
- Many more minor feature enhancements and bugfixes.
- IDN domains are converted automatically to / from punicode. (requires PHP idn extension from pecl)
- Mail traffic reporting for dovecot servers.
Special thanks to Marius Cramer from www.pixcept.de for his contributions to the 3.0.5 ISPConfig release.
maybe i have one litte bug with my Nginx/Postfix/Dovecot 2 / PHP Version 184.108.40.206 - Debian 7 installation , ca you hav a look pls. thx
I have maybe one little bug.
If you one client installs 2 apps over apps installer, and after one of them remove over button delete app , this action destroy both apps.
tested on Debian 6, ISPConfig 3.0.5 Beta 1
thanks for great work!
Sorry, all look OK, because the problem is only when they are both apps in one VirtualHost (eg domain.ltd/web1, domain.ltd/web2 )
Hello, new ispconfig look good. I am on SVN last month.
I have few notes:
Separating DBs and DB users is fine, but you should add option to create user with same name as DB in DB add form. Because now I have to go create user in one form and next create db.
I use apache and nginx as reverse proxy. I have to change every time port 80 to 82 in apache-plugin.php. Will be good, if You add some option to define default ports. Method with creating custom VHOST template is working, but it isnt clean, because in apache-plugin is code, which checking if apache is running, but if apache runs on :82 script is think that apache is stoped:
ubuntu 12.04 LTS(nginx, BIND, Dovecot, ISPConfig 3)
Debian 6 （nginx, BIND, Dovecot, ISPConfig 3）
show Mail Error-Log :
I dont know if it was "my fault"/ my system but the installer did not create the sql table "directive_snippets" in the db -> error in the websites module.
Was this a update or fresh install and if it was a update, was the alpha installed on the system first?
It was a clean functioning 220.127.116.11 updated to 3.0.5 Beta 1 via cmd
The update did not process the /tmp/ispconfig3_install/install/sql/incremental/upd_0040.sql !
Thereby not adding the table. Might be the position to fix it.
Did you get any sql errors during update?
|All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:05.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.