ISPConfig 3.0.5-alpha1 available for testing
The first alpha version of the upcoming ISPConfig 3.0.5 release is available for download. Alpha versions are very early versions released for testing purposes, it is not recommended to use them on production systems.
- APS package installer. See http://www.apsstandard.org for a list of available packages.
- New web backup system which includes the website databases.
- Mailuser login.
- PHP version selector. Use different PHP versions for different websites.
- Subdomains as virtualhost with separate directory inside the directory tree of the main website without rewriting.
- Support for mod_perl2.
- Improved default theme.
- Global search function.
- PHP-FPM support for Apache servers.
- PHP-FPM mode selector in website options.
- Hardened the website folder structure with new folder protection feature and stricter security settings.
- Maintenance mode.
- Password generator.
- Password confirmation fields.
- Directive snippets for Apache, nginx, and PHP can now be saved and be reused for other websites.
- Forms can be submitted by pressing ENTER (you don't have to click the Save button anymore).
- Many more minor feature enhancements and bugfixes.
- IDN domains are converted automatically to / from punicode. (requires PHP idn extension from pecl)
just installed 3.0.5 in nginx debian cluster with unison
looks fantastic. but aps installer has problems.
tried with a basic wordpress site works great even though on the control panel it said installation error.
the real problem is you cant delete the app installation after it just sits there.
Thats a known problem and described in the bugtracker.
Here's another feature that isn't listed above:
- You can now send emails to all customers or to groups of customers (called "circles").
It sounds really well, it will be really interesting to use ISPConfiq 3.0.5- alpha 1 for the purpose of testing... going to download this app that is really looking full of new features.
1) in 3.0.5. alpha is possible create MySQL DB without User - it is confusing for the client.
2) it would be good to action create a DB user as in same dialog of the create DB , same as 3.0.4. version ( because I mean for to many clients will not understand they must first establish a user in step 1 and in step 2 create the database ).
Many free applications!!!
APS package installer. See http://www.apsstandard.org
Till, will the finel version of this 3.0.5 come with command for creating a database user in API and assigning a user to a database?
Yes, this will be part of the final.
will a direct upgrade from 184.108.40.206 be available to the new 3.0.5 when it is stable?
|All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:25.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.