Delay problem after ISPconfig 3 update
Can someone please help me with this strange problem? We recently did a minor update on our ISPconfig 3. After the update, we found that anything we modified or newly added in ISPconfig, such as, add new email account, create a new DNS record, change user's email password or enable an vacation message etc. It will take at least 1 hour or hours to apply the changes.
Does anyone has or had the same problem before? Please help!
This might be caused by wrong crontab settings or by a lock file that has not been removed correctly. Please post the output of:
ls -la /usr/local/ispconfig/server/temp/
Thank you Till!
Here is "crontab -l"
* * * * * /usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.sh > /dev/null 2>> /var/log/ispconfig/cron.log
30 00 * * * /usr/local/ispconfig/server/cron_daily.sh > /dev/null 2>> /var/log/ispconfig/cron.log
Here is "ls -la /usr/local/ispconfig/server/temp/" result,
drwxr-x--- 2 ispconfig ispconfig 4096 2012-07-26 09:42 .
drwxr-x--- 13 ispconfig ispconfig 4096 2012-06-11 04:31 ..
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 0 2012-07-26 09:30 .ispconfig_lock
-rw------- 1 root root 231 2012-07-26 09:42 rescue_module_serverconfig.ser.txt
rm -f /usr/local/ispconfig/server/temp/.ispconfig_lock
and check if its works then.
This is what I have tried.
1. I have created an new email account before delete ".ispconfig_lock" file, then right away, I tried to login to the webmail using this new email account. It failed
2. I deleted ".ispconfig_lock", tried right away to login via the webmail. It works
3. I tried to create another email account, then tried to login via the webmail. It failed again.
any idea? thank you in advance!!!
1) You have to wait until the job in the jobqueue in the ispconfig monitor is gone (finished). When you try it before, it cant work of course. It takes about one minute.
|All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:09.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.