||10th July 2012 10:07
major overhaul of default-theme
Hi fellow devs,
I added a theme called "default-v2" to the SVN. It is a major overhaul of the "default" theme.
It would be nice to get some feedback from you who run a test machine with the current SVN version (I just pushed the rc1 of default-v2 a few minutes ago).
Let me know how it performs and if there are any problems with it.
I added a poll about your wishes for the future of the "default" theme
||10th July 2012 10:38
Looks nice and works without problems on my server.
May you add a short description what has been changed. The visual change that I noticed were the rounded corners and I guess you did a lot of cleanup in the html and css files?
||10th July 2012 10:46
default -> default-v2
source: default $3241 07/06/2012 @ 12:00 UTC+2
- changed doctype to <!DOCTYPE html> (HTML5)
- rm yaml/*
- rm css/patches/*
- cp yaml/patches/iehacks.css css/*
- rm <!--[if lte ie 6]> from templates/main.tpl.htm
- rm IE6 support from css/iehacks.css
- mv css/nav/* into css/style.css
- mv css/print/* into css/print.css
- add css/print.css to templates/main.tpl.htm
- rm css/print/*
- rm css/nav/*
- rm css projection-type support
- mv css/screen/redmond/* css/*
- rm css/screen/*
- mv css media-recognition from css-files to <head>-link tag
- change most div-containers to new html5 tags in main.tpl.htm
- rm dom elements from main.tpl.htm
- add html5shiv.js (https://github.com/aFarkas/html5shiv) for better HTML5-compatibility
- reduction of dom elements
- reduction of css rules
- removed all single icons
- all icons separate: https://github.com/downloads/foe-services/ispc-larry/ispc-default_separate.zip
- all used icons as layers and sprite as .psd: https://github.com/downloads/foe-services/ispc-larry/ispc-default_psd.zip
- added sprites for (nearly) all used icons where suitable
- css/print.css is useless in current state
- css/iehacks.css is useless in current state
||7th August 2012 12:49
Development is committed to the ISPC svn.
HTML5 -> DONE
New iconset -> problematic due to licenses
changeable colorset (in the frontend) -> not important + not requested
mobile version (iOS/others) -> will be back-ported from ISPC-larry
|All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:45.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.