Alias for subdomain and issues with server state monitors
I have a few problems with ISPConfig 3:
1. I have a website "subdomain.website.com" and i would like it to be same as format "www.website.com/sub". Is this possible to configure from ISPConfig?
I found this website: http://docs.ispconfig.org/creating-w...s-web-domains/ but I'm not sure of it and don't want to mess things up.
2. When I go to the monitor tab and I would like to see information about server state.
For example CPU Info I get this message:
1) Sure, add a redirect path.
2) Which Linux distribution do you use?
1. So redirect path is the "/sub/". What about redirect type. No flag, R, L or R,L?
2. I have virtualized CentOS 5.6
How about the 1. problem other way around?
I have a website "www.website.com/example" and I would like it to be same as "sub.domain.com". Can I do this the same way?
Also is it possible that when I go with my browser to the www.website.com/example. The site is alias to that "sub.domain.com" BUT the browser shows that website address as www.website.com/example.
So address is always what www.website.com/example but in reality it is that sub.domain.com. It just does not show that address?
I'm sorry if that is hard to understand. English is not my first language :)
|All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:32.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.