Bind DNS problems
I migrated from ISPConfig 2 to 3. Everything works fine, except BIND. when I issue dig @myserver domainname.com it returns SERVFAIL message. I made the installation using tutorial
"service bind9 status" command returns "bind9 is running" message
and it seems that there is no proper error message that will guide me to solve the problem.
Restart bind. Then look into the syslog to se which entries in the bind config caused the zone file loading to fail.
importing from zone files
Thanks, I solved the problem. It was because I imported old zone files to new one and when imported NS records were not imported correctly by ISPConfig. Anyway I wrote a PHP script to correct all NS records using remote framework.
|All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:10.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.